Wednesday, January 6, 2010

the twitter of my he(art)


thought i would share a little bit of what i have been busy with the last few months since i started working part time. here are some of the art pieces i have done. a few of them have already sold at the local farmers market that i went to in December (a small step to get my self and my art out there). it was pouring buckets of rain, so most of the Modesto public stayed in doors, but my friends were troopers and still braved the weather and came out to support me which meant the world! (if i haven't said it already thank you so much!).....so enjoy, comment, critique.....and if you like what you see, i plan to have my work on Etsy to sell very soon, so if you don't see me moving in that direction then please nag me and nudge me along, i seem to procrastinate a lot when it comes to selling my art, so i need a kick in the butt every once in a while.






















Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

I'm jess said...

I LOVE the 'be still, still be' one! Its m fav!

stephanie said...

love these pips.

Dani Francisco said...

Sit beside me and the bike are my favorite. Too cute!!!

pablo said...

These are great, Pips. I never told you that I recently bought a manual typewriter, and also some vellum. It's good fun, but I need to re-ink the ribbon. Peace.

Soph said...

Loving these Pips... I so want the whale

Charis said...

Wow Soul Sista, these are fab!!! Can you send me one?!
x