Monday, January 4, 2010

remembering 2009, moving forward into 2010




A belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! My excuse for my belatedness is that i was up in Canada with my family and tended to avoid the computer whenever possible. We had a wonderfully relaxing and very special Christmas with my family. it was filled with lots of food and church and laughter (a good combination i would say). i am having a hard time readjusting to reality, it doesn't get easier that is for sure.

Some favorite memories that stood out to me from 2009....and i am sure there are many more that my terrible memory just cannot remember yet...so it will probably be a growing list, but this is what i have so far...... (just click on the image to enlarge it to a more readable size)

next will be some "New Years Resolutions"...although Josh doesn't like that label, so i guess i will call them, goals, dreams, aspirations and hopes for 2010....

2010, it just sounds so cool, how can it not be a good year? i am excited.

No comments: