Thursday, August 27, 2009

the thoughts that travel through


These are just totally random thoughts that I am having right now.....a little snap shot into the very unprofound yet thoughtful (as in Full of random unprofound) mind of Pips.....


1) judging by the rate at which the hair grows on my legs, if I was a man I would have a 5 o'clock shadow by noon!
2) I would like to live in a song, like a worship song, or a Coldplay song, or a Jon Foreman song.
3) parenting....nope nothing to announce, but parenting is on my mind a lot it seems....parenting and Mohawks.....
4) whats for dinner?....oh wait I have to decide that.....hmmmm.....blaaank!
5) I wonder how many balloons it would take to lift a kid off the ground...
6) "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. - Isaiah 55:8 .... thank goodness, judging by my thoughts nothing would get done. Also this may not seem random but amidst the rest of the thoughts it is.....And thankfully so.
7) what to do to Celebrate Josh's Birthday next week???
8) I need to get a filing cabinet so that I can organise all the loose papers flying around the guest room closet. And when I get said filing cabinet I need to paint it some fun colour....probably orange, unless I can find an orange one, then my work would be done....except the filing part....hmmm
9) I need to pee
10) wonder where my family are right now.....
11) wish I had time to work on some art.
12) 15 minutes until home time. Until I see Josh. Well a little more then 15 before I see Josh....
13) things I need to do: clean the house (in preparation for a friend visiting from Canada this weekend! Yay!). Send off paper work to hand in my Canadian Residency (which I have had filled out for a month now), get a passport photo for the Canadian Residency thing so that I can send it. Pay off my student loan, figure out how to wire money so that I can pay off my student loan. Buy avocados for dinner tomorrow night.
14) Why do I procrastinate, even in the middle of getting organised?
15) that's a nice number to end on, can't possible have more then 15 random thoughts pouring through my head can I?
P.S apparently "unprofound" isn't a word...interesting, I am still using it though.....that doesn't count as a thought though 'cos it is a P.S......

3 comments:

mrs. b said...

I love you and I think you are BRILLIANT... and random! ;-)

The Hendriks Three said...

judging by the rate the hair on my legs grow...it would take me a week to grow a 5 o'clock shadow if i were a man ( in case you were wondering) ;)

An American in Pretoria said...

You make me smile, Pips!

Just this morning I was thinking about you and wanting to share a cup of tea and a few hours of life talking about the deep matters of the soul and the little things as well... a bit of everything and nothing.

Miss you!